Only through the combined knowledge and skill of these champions of public education do Canyons District schools succeed, and there’s a way to recognize them for their good work: The Apex Awards, the highest awards that are bestowed by the Board of Education and Administration.
This will be the eighth year CSD has honored outstanding educators, administrators and community supporters with Apex Awards at a by-invitation-only event held in the fall.
Winners are nominated by the public and chosen by the Board and Administration. Nominations are open now through June 30, 2017.
Apex Award categories are:
- Teacher of the Year
- School Administrator of the Year
- District Administrator of the Year
- Business Partner of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Elected Official of the Year
- Student Support Services Professional of the Year
- Education Support Professional of the Year
- Legacy Award
Use this easy-to-use online tool to read more about the categories and to submit nominations.